"I thought we already decided we'll be marrying in a pink castle full of ribbons and that you'll be the bride with a lolita dress!"
|Gender||Genderless / Looks female (inside PriPara)|
Genderless / Looks male (outside PriPara)
|Home Place||Nightfall Palace (Clock)|
|Occupation||Idol, Student Council President, Student|
|Theme Song(s)||Kimi to Light Rain|
|Favorite Brand(s)||Princess Heart|
|Image Color|| Pale lavender|
|Idol Type||Heartful Type|
|Voice Actress||Waka Hoshino|
Haruka Shirogane (ハルカ城賀寝) is an Heartful-Type idol who prefers the brand Princess Heart. She was the first to enroll to the Academy, but has her first non-cameo debut in Min'na Tomodachi! Episode 3.
She, Mystery and Flower replaced the members Hibiki Shikyoin, Halulu Bokerdole and Falulu Vocaldoll of COLOR, in order to save them from Tenshi's plan. They're very close, even now, and are part of Dream♦SPECTRUM.
Haruka is a very pale girl with mid-length, straight lavender hair she often ties in a small side ponytail. Her eyes are pink with hearts inside, symbolizing her powers. She's taller than before.
Haruka is very thin, and since she's pale, many people used to make fun of her, calling her a ghost. She's 154cm tall.
Haruka likes wearing colorful clothes with logos, and her favourite colors are pink, purple and blue, but she also really likes gothic lolita. She likes wearing the clothes Mystery designs.
Haruka is a silly, gentle, energetic and kind-hearted girl who ends most of her phrases with "desu". She is kind and loves making friends, playing and singing. Haruka is described as a little stupid by everyone, she also is very naive, and is considered very innocent. She is also very childish, but can show a mature, motherly side of her in serious situations.
She likes teasing Mystery and Hibiki Shikyoin, knowing their weak points, but she really cares about both of them. Haruka is an hard-worker, even though she isn't good at anything. She likes cooking, but everything she cooks is poisonous. She's been improving, though.
On stage, she's the average Lovely Idol, and isn't really liked by Mystery's fans for obvious reasons. She's the least popular of her unit and usually gets bullied by the people who hate her. However, she does her best to stay positive and make everyone laugh.
During her journey, she changed a lot, and became more open to others, laughing and joking with them instead of staying quiet in a corner and wait for them to speak to her.
However, some people don't notice the fact she's a very fun and interesting person, often ignoring her and leaving her alone.
- Musical Flare Coord: Standard Casual Coord
- Dream Cyalume Princess Heart Coord: Brand Cyalume Coord.
- Heartful MM Cyalume Coord: Standard Cyalume Coord.
- Mystery: Boyfriend and girlfriend, splitting Mystery and Haruka is a nearly impossible task. Although Mystery deeply respects Haruka and goes as far as calling her "Princess", worried of bothering her, Haruka still loves messing with Mystery and considers him very cute, especially when he tries to act cool. Despite this respectful relationship, the two enjoy being complete idiots together and want to make everyone laugh. Mystery says he belongs only to her.
- Flower: The two love each other a lot, in a sisterly way. Flower often acts like an older sister to Haruka, and helps her when she can't tell Mystery what's bothering her. They became friends back when the Dream Parade was going on, and were referred to as "the idiot duet" by Hibiki Shikyoin. Since then, they've been hanging out a lot, and Flower gives Haruka a lot of advice on love.
- Star Kamiri: Her daughter with Mystery. Their personalities are basically the same, and they act more like twins than daughter and parent. Haruka used to teach her how to sing and dance, and they would spend a lot of time together during the day. Star was the only one in the family who could stand Haruka's cooking- in fact, she loved it. One day, Star swore she'd win the Princess Grand Prix for her, since she didn't want to try it after what happened in the illusion. It is unknown if Star still remembers this promise.
- Hibiki Shikyoin: Both have slightly confused memories after Mystery replaced her. Haruka doesn't really get along with the "real" Hibiki, who used to treat her badly when she was in COLOR. However, the two are starting to get along.
- Hanako Inoue: Hanako designs the coords for COLOR. They still don't know much about each other, but they get along. Hanako likes to tease Haruka and Hibiki, but never teases Hilulu or Falulu. They aren't the greatest friends ever though and Hanako dislikes her a bit. It was revealed she's her parallel future self, but they're opposites and don't like each other much.
- Her surname, Shirogane, should be written as 白金, which means Platinum. However, it is written with the characters for castle (城), chestnut (賀) and sleeping (寝), which could be read as Shiro ga ne. This is mostly a pun on the fact Mystery calls her a princess (castle) and on the fact he eats dreams (sleeping).
- It's to be noted 白金 was chosen as her surname to continue with the theme set in canon Season 2, where all surnames contained a color.
- Haruka also likes chestnuts.
- Surprisingly, Haruka is an hentai artist in her free time.
- She's got a pretty much weak and frail body, and she gets ill very easily.
- She finishes her phrases with "desu".
- She cuts her hair by herself.
- As of when Haruka and Mystery reunited, he's the one who cuts her hair. Thus, her hair isn't objectively terrible anymore.
- While Akihiko's birthday was an intended pun on the song Kagerou Daze (August 15th), Haruka's birthday being the 14th of August was a total coincidence. Those two in fact are the days that are looped in the song.
- Her cooking is TERRIBLE, and one of her pancakes literally almost killed Mystery, scarring him for life.
- She surprisingly doesn't get scared by horror movies, despite her very childish and pure personality.
- Her former appearance description was made by User:Chrismh
- Likes: Anything sweet, salty food, Mystery's cooking, singing, dancing, her teammates, the sunset, flowers, people
- Dislikes: Time, people who use her, fighting, seeing her friends sad, cruel things, liars, not being able to catch up.
- According to Hanako's words: "She always has her speeches ready to explain that gender doesn't matter as long as you're yourself and you can do whatever you want cuz stereotypes aren't needed, BUUUUT she seems to forget she was the one who reacted the worst at Hibiki".
- She spits out orange juice when she's surprised (counter: 12 times)
- She forgot her birthday thrice.
- There's a collection of pranks Hibiki did to her:
- Before forming COLOR:
- She bought Haruka a ribbon with "Resound" on it, saying that "Resound" is Haruka's name meaning in English. Haruka discovered that she wore all the time a ribbon with Hibiki's name on it only after Hanako told her. However, Haruka still wears the ribbon because, to use her words, "It might be a prank, but she bought it for me, so I wear it!".
- She once told Haruka she knows how to spell her (Haruka's) name in Arabic, and that spelling is "Ikibih", that if you read it from right to left is Hibiki. Haruka never realized Ikibih actually was Hibiki and wrote it in many autographs, people thought she was stupid.
- Haruka wrote once Ikibih instead of Haruka in a test where she got all her answers correctly. Hibiki predicted this would happen and wrote "Haruka" instead of her real name, purposedly getting all the answers wrong. Hibiki ended up with full grades and Haruka had to re-do the test.
- Mystery finds these really amusing and the two are planning to prank her together someday.
- Before forming COLOR:
|Hey! Welcome to Hanako Inoue's Pages|