Reona West (レオナ・ウェスト) is one of PriPara's main characters. He is a pop type idol who uses the brand Fortune Party and is a member of the unit Dressing Pafé. He's used by CureStarnight. If you use him without permission you'll get a Warning Ticket.
Leona has got pink short hair and red-pìnk orbed eyes. He also has got a beauty mark at the left of his face. He has a tiny figure for being a boy too.
Leona is a shy and calm boy which does everything his sister Dorothy does. Since he wears everything Dortohy wears and he's always with her.
- Laala Manaka - Even though they're rivals, they act friendly with each other. Leona admires how openly cheerful she is.
- Mirei Minami - Dorothy dislikes Mirei, but Leona treats her as a friend and admires how responsible she is.
- Sophie Hojo - Even though they're rivals, they act friendly with each other. Sophie taught Leona to share her opinions from time to time. They are part of the team PriPara Nurses together.
- Shion Todo - Reona acts friendly with Shion. She is the peacemaker when she and Dorothy fight. Shion takes a liking to Leona's kindness and they never fight. They are part of the unit Dressing Pafè together.
- Dorothy West - Dorothy and Reona are shown to be very close. They were part together of the Dream Team,Dressing Flower. They are part of the unit Dressing Pafè together.
- Falulu Bokerdole - Reona helped fixing "Falulu's Non". He revived her in the Falulu Comeback Live.
- Fuwari Midorikaze:They are part of the team PriPara Nurses together. He finds Fuwari very cute(said in the Dressing Flower's Message)
- Leona: Means "Lion", which is ironic since he is quite shy, coming from the word "Leon". The origin of the word is Latin.
- West: West is a direction of the map.
- His twin sister has a masculine personality while he has a feminine one.
- He and his twin sister are from Canada.
- His name is written as "Reona" in official PriPara merchandise.
- He shares his brand with his twin sister.
- In the Korean dub of the series, any mention of Leona's gender is removed. His school uniform tie was also repainted.
- His hair is pink (the "color" for the girl) and his sister's hair is blue (the "color" for the boys)